Dr. Articolo is a graduate of the Jefferson Medical College of Thomas Jefferson University. Following medical school he completed a residency in diagnostic radiology at the Thomas Jefferson University Hospital followed by a fellowship in body imaging (CT, US, MR) at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Dr. Articolo has authored several publications and participated in a number of scientific presentations. He is certified by the American Board of Radiology.
Dr. Articolo serves as Chair of the Department of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine as well as the President of the Medical Staff for the Lourdes Health System.
Radiological Area of Expertise:
- Abdominal Imaging
- Body Imaging
- Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology, 2000
- Jefferson Medical College, 1995 Philadelphia, PA. Doctor of Medicine
- Diagnostic Radiology Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Philadelphia, PA
- MRI/Cross Sectional Imaging Johns Hopkins University Hospital Baltimore, MD
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America