Dr. Libfraind earned his medical degree at Rutgers Medical school at Camden. Following medical school, he completed a Transitional Residency at Jersey Shore Medical Center.He then completed a Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Vincent’s Hospital and Medical Center of New York. Dr. Libfraind continued his training completing a CT/US/ Body MR Radiology fellowship at Yale University School of Medicine.
Dr. Libfraind is Board Certified by the American Board of Radiology as well as Registered Vascular Technologist.
Radiological Area of Expertise:
- Body Imaging CT/US/MRI
- American Board of Radiology
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, 1986
- St. Vincent Medical Center of NYC
- Yale University Medical Center
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonography